Things to Know
- No Studio Refunds are given on any merchandise purchases, only Studio Credit will be given for unused items returned within 10 days with receipt.
- All sale items are FINAL.
recurring MEMBERSHIP + CLASS PACKAGES
- Class packages have an expiration date and are non-refundable.
- Memberships and class packages can only be used for regular scheduled classes, excluding special workshops and series.
- Recurring membership commitment is 3 payments then any cancelations must be made in writing 15 days prior to the monthly billing date to avoid getting charged again.
- All fees, dues and or payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Monthly dues payment covers membership for one (1) month.
- Any changes to your billing methods require that you notify Devotion360 fifteen (15) days prior to member’s next monthly billing date. Billing changes will become effective on the client’s monthly billing date of the first month following notification.
- If you pre-register for a class and do not show up or “Late Cancel” at least 12 hours before class begins, a class will be deducted from your package.
- Unlimited Monthly members, If you pre-register for a class and do not show up or “Late Cancel” at least 12 hours before class begins, you will be charged $16 per incident.
No classes can be carried over to future months and no refunds will be given for any unused classes.
- There are absolutely no retroactive refunds or credits given for not attending classes.
WORKSHOP + SERIES POLICY
- Prepayment is required in full at the time of registration in order to reserve your space.
- Registration can be completed over the phone or online, only if payment is made with a credit card
- Cancellations for workshops/series, 7 or more days prior to workshop or 1st day of series will receive a full refund (minus $5 fee if paid with credit card). Cancellations made 3 to 6 days prior to workshop or 1st day of series will receive a Studio Credit. Cancellations within 2 days (48 hours) prior to workshop or 1st day of series will not receive any refund or studio credit.
- If Devotion360 cancels a workshop or series, a full refund will be issued.
Missed class policy for beginner series
- Only 1 missed class will be allowed to make-up in any other of Devotion360’s regular classes up to 1 month after the series ends unless otherwise specified at time of registration.
- No students will be allowed into a class after 5 minutes into the start of class. Please be on time. Each class is organized with a beginning, middle and end, all of which contribute to the experience. If you come in late to class, you not only miss a part of this experience but you will disrupt the experience for someone else as well.
- To limit disruptions during class, we ask that latecomers wait outside the yoga room door until the teacher has opened the door for all latecomers to enter together. Teachers will open the door once about 5 minutes after the class starts to let people in. After this no other students will be allowed in class. If you did not get into class, please return to the front desk to cancel your class sign-in so you don’t get charged/ deducted for the class.
- We offer free mat rentals.
OTHER GENERAL POLICIES
- Turn off cell phones and pagers when entering the studio space.
- In order for us to preserve our floors, we ask that you take off shoes before entering any of the mindfulness and movement rooms.
- It is your responsibility to inform the instructor if you are pregnant or have any injuries before class.
- Please avoid leaving early. If you do need to leave early, kindly let the teacher know before class and do so before savasana begins.
- Do not bring food or open containers in the mindfulness and movement rooms. Please refrain from chewing gum during class.
- While taking a class or workshop, please store personal items in the lockers available. You are responsible for your personal belongings, Devotion360 is not responsible for any lost items.
- Please put all props away neatly and fold blankets.
- If you tend to sweat, bring a towel to class. The towels in the studio are not for use.
- Please support Devotion360’s intention of creating a non-competitive and peaceful environment.
- Consistent practice of any kind is necessary to obtain maximum benefits. Remember to rest when necessary, to work at your individual level and to respect your body’s current physical state.